Thursday, October 14, 2010

extra red wine at home? here is a new way to drink it for health

I have read an article recently about a new popular way of drinking red wine in Asia and I think it's worth sharing. To make it simple, I will only list the main benefits of this new way, which includes:
1. Regulating blood pressure ( I think it's more about lowering though, so if you have low blood pressure then this may not be for you) and blood sugar level.
2. help with presbyopia
3. help with those who have to get up many times during sleep for bathroom
4. insomnia or insomniac-like symptoms
5. blur vision caused by overusing the eyes
6. abdominal distension (gassy belly) and constipation
7. cataract
8. knee joint pain
9. even prevent cancer and senile dementia!


Sound great I guess. Well, it's not a "immortal" remedy, but since there is no side effects, it's worth trying. 


How to do it? Simply put onion in it.


One regular bottle (750ml) wine can be mixed with 2-3 onions. It's not that strict, you get the idea.


Chop your onion into pieces (bite size), put them into the red wine, seal the bottle and store it in the fridge for a week.  


Then drink a cup just like you drink the red wine (or about 50ml), once a day. If you don't drink, you can mix the wine with water or, boil it to have the alcohol out. And if you like sweet, a bit of honey won't hurt.


So here is your "New Wine to Health". 


I made some for myself, it was some cheap wine we had from my friend's party and now it taste like onion. You really don't need the greatest wine for it though, but it just taste better with good wine, so it's your choice, and I hope you will be another one who benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment